Rent our Studio Space in the Bibb City Offices & Lofts building! You must schedule your sesson PRIOR to purchase, so contact us if you have not requested an appointment time yet.
Rentals are available by the hour, based on GSP representative availablity. Your rental time includes a 15-minute grace period added to the start of your session for setup. For example, a 2-hour rental from Noon-2pm starts at 11:45am and ends at 2pm. You MUST end your session, including breakdown and cleaning, at the end time designated.
Studio equipment is available for your use as described below. Cameras are NOT included and you must provide your own.
Instruction is NOT provided, but a GSP representative will be on-site to assist during the 15-minute setup time to answer any GSP-equipment questions. If you are unfamiliar with studio photography equipment, we highly recommend that you purchase a Private Lesson or sign up for one of our Studio Lighting classes.
YOU MUST AGREE TO THE STUDIO RENTAL & USE AGREEMENT IN ITS ENTIRETY. Failure to comply with the terms may result in additional fees and/or prohibition from future rentals.
- 4 – Bowens mount studio flash heads (fully manual, no E-TTL)
- 4 – Pocket Wizard receivers plus 1 Pocket Wizard transmitter
- 1 – 55″ Bowens mount Octabox
- 2 – White/Black/Silver umbrellas
- 2 – Bowens mount 36″ strip softboxes with optional grids
- 86″ wide Savage Seamless paper rolls (White, Gray and sometimes other colors available)
- 1 set – Background stands and crossbar for using your own backdrop or paper roll
- Various reflectors, eyelighter, C-stands, clamps, etc.