A Georgia School of Photography representative reserves the right to be present at all times during the Rental session. Sessions may be terminated immediately by the GSP representative if any of the rules within this Agreement are violated. No refunds will be given.
- No more than 4 persons, including the Renter, in the Studio at one time.
- No loud music or raised voices. The Studio is located in a shared office building with other tenants. Please be mindful of sound levels to avoid disturbing others in the building.
- Tobacco, vape, alcohol, non-prescription or illegal drugs or related paraphernalia are strictly prohibited.
- No open food or beverage containers are allowed in the Studio. Sealed products used as props or features in photo shoots are permitted, provided the containers remain closed at all times.
- Fire, sparklers, smoke bombs or open flames are strictly prohibited.
- No animals allowed in the Studio without prior approval, with the exception of legally-permitted service animals.
- The Studio is located within a professional office environment. Therefore, Renter agrees not to use the Studio for any purpose that may be deemed illegal or immoral.
- Hard to clean materials such as confetti, glitter, feathers, food products, body lotions/oils/paint/cosmetics, etc require prior approval and must be completely removed from the Studio at the end of your session. Additional fees for cleaning or property damage may apply. Renter hereby authorizes, consents and agrees that any additional cleaning fees will be charged to the same credit card used for payment of the Rental Fee.
- Renter must be aged 18 or older. We reserve the right to require a photocopy of Renter’s government-issued ID upon arrival.
- Any minors present in the Studio must be accompanied by a legal parent or guardian. Renter is solely responsible for verifying that all persons present are of legal age or accompanied by a legal parent or guardian.
- Trash must be removed from the Studio at the end of your session.
- Renter shall be solely responsible for any damage or loss of property or equipment that occurs during the time Renter or their party occupies the space. Security deposits, if applicable, will be held until repairs can be made. If the damage exceeds the amount of the security deposit, Renter agrees to pay reasonable additional repair or replacement costs. Renter agrees to pay for damage to the Studio including spills, excessive wear, marks or stains on furniture, fixtures or painted surfaces.
- Rental period starts promptly at the designated start time and ends promptly at the end time. The Rental period includes setup and breakdown time. No prior drop-off or pick-up of equipment or props will be allowed outside of this time unless agreed to by prior approval. The Studio must be vacated on or before the designated end time in order to avoid late fees. Renter hereby authorizes, consents and agrees that any late fees will be charged to the same credit card used for payment of the Rental Fee.
We understand that unexpected events may arise, which may cause you to cancel your studio rental booking. In order to ensure fairness to other photographers and our staff, we have established the following cancellation policy:
- If you need to cancel your booking more than 7 days prior to your session, we cannot issue you a refund BUT you may request to reschedule your booking for a future date within 90 days of cancellation.
- If you need to cancel your booking within 7 days prior to your session, or if you fail to appear during your scheduled session time, we cannot issue you a refund or offer a rebooking.
- If you are unable to use your studio rental booking due to unforeseeable circumstances such as illness or family emergency, please contact us as soon as possible to discuss options.
- Failure of your client/subject to appear during your session time is NOT grounds for cancellation, and we cannot issue you a refund due to their failure to appear.
To cancel your studio booking, please contact us as soon as possible. Please provide your name and studio booking date in your message.
Renter hereby consents to indemnify and hold harmless Belletti Photography, LLC DBA Georgia School of Photography against any claim or liability arising out of, relating to, or otherwise concerning this Rental and Use Agreement, georgiaphotoschool.com, use of Georgia School of Photography spaces, services or equipment, or use of the georgiaphotoschool.com website, whether brought by Renter or any third party, including but not limited to any direct, indirect, incidental, or consequential damage, injury, or loss to Renter or its party, or to Renter’s possessions, while in the Studio. Renter holds harmless and indemnifies Georgia School of Photography and its owners, agents, representatives, associates, officers, employees, guests, and tenants against any suit, claim, loss, accident, judgment, fine, injury, or damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees. This indemnification will continue in full force and effect during and after the Rental Period for such causes arising during the Rental Period. Renter hereby assumes all liability that may arise from any use of the Studio.
GEORGIA SCHOOL OF PHOTOGRAPHY MAKES NO REPRESENTATION REGARDING THE SUITABILITY OF THE SPACE FOR ANY PURPOSE. THE SPACE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. GEORGIA SCHOOL OF PHOTOGRAPHY SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
RENTER HEREBY ASSENTS THAT THEY ARE USING THE GEORGIA SCHOOL OF PHOTOGRAPHY STUDIO AT THEIR OWN RISK. IN NO EVENT SHALL GEORGIA SCHOOL OF PHOTOGRAPHY OR ITS AGENTS, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS OR EMPLOYEES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, ARISING FROM RENTER’S USE OF THIS WEB SITE OR THE GEORGIA SCHOOL OF PHOTOGRAPHY STUDIO, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE.
IN SUCH STATES OR JURISDICTIONS WHERE ANY PROVISION OF THE ABOVE IS NOT APPLICABLE OR ENFORCEABLE, GEORGIA SCHOOL OF PHOTOGRAPHY’S LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY SUCH LOCAL LAW. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH ANY TERM, CONDITION, NOTICE OR OBLIGATION DESCRIBED IN THIS STUDIO RENTAL AND USE AGREEMENT, RENTER’S SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USING THE GEORGIA SCHOOL OF PHOTOGRAPHY STUDIO.
Notwithstanding any terms or conditions contained herein, Georgia School of Photography’s liability for any and all damages shall not exceed the total Rental Fees paid by Renter.
By booking a studio and equipment rental session, you acknowledge that you have read and fully understand the terms and conditions of this Agreement, and that you are voluntarily signing it as your own free act and deed.
April 20, 2023