We’re excited to teach you! But before you register, please carefully review ALL class information including location, date, time, and cost. Our classes are taught by working professionals, and we limit class size to provide a personalized experience. Therefore it’s essential to make sure you meet the requirements for the class and can attend all sessions prior to registration.
Our Cancellation Policy
We reserve the right to cancel or reschedule a class to another date at any time, for any reason, including inclement weather or if the minimum number of student registrations has not been met. In the event a class is rescheduled, you have the option of attending the class on the rescheduled date or requesting a credit towards another class or a refund in writing.
- In the event that Georgia School of Photography cancels a class, your choice of a full refund or credit toward another class will be issued.
- In the event that you request a full refund for a scheduled class, a $5 processing fee will be deducted and refunds issued as follows:
- A full refund will be issued if you cancel your registration more than 72 hours prior to the class start time.
- A partial 50% refund will be issued if you cancel your registration with 24-72 hours prior to the class start time.
- Refunds will NOT be given within 24 hours prior to the start of a class or after the class has begun, regardless of attendance.
- Refunds will NOT be given in the event of a missed class.
Upon registering and participating in any Georgia School of Photography class, workshop, coaching session or any other event, you agree to release Georgia School of Photography, its representatives, agents, and employees, its parent and subsidiaries from liability for injury resulting from any cause at any time while attending said activity, excepting only such injury or damage resulting from the willful acts of such representatives, agents, and employees.